Here are some exquisite homemade treats made with “Latterie Riunite” Fresh Ricotta, which is tender, creamy, and delicious, originating from traditional craftsmanship and offering a delicately pleasant taste.
– 250 g of “Latterie Riunite” Fresh Ricotta
– 250 ml of milk
– 2 eggs
– 130 g of all-purpose flour
– 80 g of sugar (30 g for the crepes and 50 g for the filling)
– Fruit jam to taste
– Maple syrup, to taste
– Powdered sugar, to taste
In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a frothy mixture. Gradually add the milk while continuing to stir. Sift in the flour and mix until you have a smooth batter without lumps. Add a pinch of salt and the vanilla. Cover the batter with plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the filling: in a bowl, mix the ricotta with the remaining sugar. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grease the skillet with a bit of oil or butter. Pour a ladleful of batter into the skillet and spread it evenly. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes on each side or until it turns golden brown. Continue this process until you’ve used up all the batter. Fill each crepe with ricotta and a bit of jam. Roll up the crepe. Dust with powdered sugar. Drizzle with a bit of maple syrup.
– If the batter is too thick, add a bit more milk.
– It’s important that the skillet is hot before pouring the batter.
– For a touch of crunchiness, add some nuts to the filling.