A simple recipe that enhances the taste and freshness of “The Delizie” Mozzarella from Latterie Riunite, certified as STG and produced using natural whey cultures and whole milk from the highlands of the Iblean area.
– One traditional “The Delizie” Mozzarella, 200 g
– 80 g yellow cherry tomatoes
– 80 g thinly sliced prosciutto
– 40 g lamb’s lettuce leaves
– 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
– A pinch of salt
– Pepper to taste
Wash the lamb’s lettuce leaves and place them on a plate. Add the halved, washed yellow cherry tomatoes. Dress with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and a little salt. Place the mozzarella in the center of the plate. Sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Surround the mozzarella with slices of prosciutto. Serve immediately.
– For a vegetarian version, replace the prosciutto with thinly sliced and grilled zucchini
– To add some crunch, serve the dish with toasted slices of bread